To ensure that a residence or business maintains a comfortably warm interior during the cold and damp winter months, it is crucial to schedule annual heating service in Mukilteo if you have not already made plans to do so. Experienced heating technicians will not only carefully inspect all components of your heating system, including the ductwork, but can offer valuable tips to save both money and energy.
Some top energy saving guidelines to follow that will increase your building’s efficiency include:
- Set the thermostat to 68° or less.
- Change or clean air filters monthly.
- Keep the damper closed when a fireplace is not in use.
- Adjust ceiling fans to turn clockwise to allow the warm air that has risen to effectively spread downward throughout a room.
- Maintain open air returns and vents for the best air flow.
- Examine the caulking around doors and windows to make certain that there are no leaks where heat could escape.
- Insulate electric outlets and use safety plugs to cover those not being used.
- After the clothes dryer finishes a cycle, the outside vent should seal tightly closed until the next operation.
For affordable and reliable heating service in Mukilteo, contact the professionals at Complete Mechanical at (206) 337-2360 to schedule your appointment. Our certified technicians will complete a thorough assessment of your heating system, offer recommendations for repairs or parts replacement and answer all of your heating questions honestly and directly. Trust your business or home heating needs to the Western Washington specialists in the field.