If the water heater in your home or business needs replacing or you are building a new home, consider the benefits of tankless hot water tank service in Bothell. Also known as on-demand water heating, this water heater only heats water as needed, so a storage tank is not required. This unit is an excellent choice because:
- It lasts about 20 years, compared to 10-15 for a standard tank water heater.
- The compact size is convenient and fits in many places where conventional tanks do not, making them appropriate for small spaces.
- It offers unlimited hot water as long as it does not exceed its capacity.
- Less water is wasted. Hot water is available right when you need it.
- It has high energy efficiency and can cut water heating costs from 10-15%. There is no energy loss while the water cools in the pipes or while it sits in a storage tank.
- Units have a varying price range depending on size and capacity but generally range from $200 to $1000.
- No tank means less risk for leaks and water damage.
Tankless water heaters operate very directly. When the hot water knob turns, cold water goes through a pipe to the unit and is heated by an electric heating element. Hot water doesn’t run out, but flow may be reduced. Most tankless models deliver 2-5 gallons of hot water per minute, but gas models offer a higher flow rate.
For information about tankless hot water tank service in Bothell, whether you need a small or large capacity unit, contact Complete Mechanical at (206) 337-2360. We are adept at installation, service, replacement, and repair of all different types of water heaters. Call us today and we will be happy to help!