Now is the perfect time of year to get your annual HVAC service in Marysville. A complete inspection and maintenance call will ensure that when you switch from the AC to heat, all components are operating at peak levels. An oil-burning unit requires the most thorough cleaning, electrical units are at the opposite end of the spectrum, and natural gas units are about in the middle when it comes to the frequency of service, while high-efficiency systems should be checked annually.
A service appointment will include:
- Providing a complete inspection and cleaning of all parts of the system no matter what type you have. This covers the coils, blower motor, housing, condensation pan, and other components. Gas heaters must also be checked for leaks to make sure that carbon monoxide doesn’t escape and create a dangerous health situation in your home.
- Air conditioning units will be inspected for refrigerant leaks. If you have an older model, and the refrigerant is leaking, it must be repaired quickly. The coils should be cleaned at least every two years.
- As part of your service call, the technician will check for bacterial growth and mold and other signs of air pollution in your home.
- The ductwork, if you have a ducted model, will be evaluated and examined for leaks.
- Recommendations for repair or replacement will be given and an estimate provided.
For a company that you can trust to be reliable and honest in all dealings with you and your HVAC service in Marysville, call the experts at Complete Mechanical at (206) 337-2360. We have an extensive list of satisfied clients who rely on our services year after year to care for their heating and air conditioning systems.