Have you scheduled your yearly air conditioning, ventilation, and heating service in Bellevue yet this year? While you think you may be able to put it off, this maintenance project is essential to ensure that your HVAC unit is running properly during every season, without worrying about potential breakdowns during extreme temperature fluctuations.
Regular HVAC service has numerous benefits, aside from the inspection and cleaning of your system:
- Less need for repairs. Tune-ups are great for finding potential issues before they become bigger and more expensive problems.
- An air conditioning and heating and system that is neglected doesn’t work as efficiently as one that is periodically serviced.
- Equipment lasts longer when it is cleaned and serviced on a schedule. One part that breaks down can lead to an avalanche of other issues and lead to system malfunction.
- The likelihood of a complete breakdown of the entire HVAC unit is lessened considerably with regular care by diligent technicians.
- The system is safer when routine maintenance is observed. An HVAC unit that is basically ignored can not only lead to costly problems; it may become unsafe for your family.
In addition to calling a pro for air conditioning service in the spring and heating service in the fall, there are some things you can do yourself to keep the system running smoothly. Keep foliage and debris away from the outdoor unit, so it has room to operate, change or clean your filter monthly to maintain smooth airflow, ensure that heating and cooling registered are clear of rugs and other blockages, and wash down the outdoor unit when it gets dirty.