Getting routine boiler service in Monroe helps to ensure that your boiler continues to operate properly and can often find small issues before they become big problems. You should have your boiler inspected only by a certified professional, like one of the technicians at Complete Mechanical.
A typical boiler service takes about 30 minutes, if everything is functioning normally, and should be completed at least once a year. We will check:
- The burners to make sure they are performing completely.
- Joints and seals to make certain they are bonded and intact.
- That emission levels are safe and compliant to local codes.
- All controls. Lubrication, if needed, will be performed on any component that requires it.
- Flame supervision and ignition condition components.
- The flue to ensure that it is clear and clean.
- For blockages and take care of them so that the boiler operates more efficiently.
Costs for boiler service can vary widely but, in the end, can save you thousands when compared to unanticipated problems and repairs that can occur without warning. If your boiler has broken down, does not work as it should or simply requires a maintenance check, reach out to our boiler specialists. Our friendly, dedicated personnel will schedule your appointment as quickly as possible and resolve any problems you may have or check your boiler to make certain that it works well this winter season.
Complete Mechanical is proud to offer unrivaled boiler service in Monroe for residential and commercial customers. Our highly skilled technicians have the required expertise to handle maintenance tasks, repair, installation and routine service of all types of boilers, whether they are new or have some age. Contact us at (206) 337-2360.