You have many options for keeping the interior of your home or business comfortable, both in cold and hot weather. Buying this type of unit may net you rebates for ductless heat pump systems in Woodinville. Ductless heat pump systems are becoming more popular for these areas:
- Rooms that are only occupied occasionally.
- New construction in locations where fuel costs are expensive.
- Additions to current structures, barns, garages.
- Buildings that have high electric heating costs.
- Areas beside unconditioned spaces that are exposed to extreme temperature fluctuations.
- Commercial properties or older homes that don’t have ductwork.
There are numerous benefits to a ductless unit. They include:
- Cutting your heating costs in half when compared to conventional electric heating systems. It is less expensive to move heat around than to generate it. ENERGY STAR certified units use 60% less energy than traditional electric heating configurations.
- For cooling purposes, mini-split systems reduce the costs by around 30%, since the compressor and fan can be adjusted to save energy.
- The units operate individually and can heat or cool one room and permit varying temperatures in different areas. The temperature can be changed via a wall console, smartphone app, or remote.
- The unit is considerably smaller than a conventional heating and cooling system and takes up very little space, making it ideal for confined areas.
To learn more about mini-split systems and see if you can qualify for rebates for ductless heat pump systems in Woodinville, contact the heating and cooling professionals at Complete Mechanical at (206) 337-2360. We will be happy to talk with you about how to fit this unit into your space and ensure comfort and money-saving capability at the same time.