Did you know that you may be able to qualify for heating and heat pump rebates in Snohomish County? Here’s everything you need to know about your savings potential as more and colder weather begins to seep into the local area.
No one wants higher electricity bills this winter. As temperatures go lower, heating costs go higher. The Snohomish County Public Utility District is pleased to offer immediate rebates for electrically heated homes and certain heat pumps. These units provide comfortable indoor temperatures no matter what the weather is like outside.
Complete Mechanical is proud to offer a variety of heating options for your home’s needs and is a PUD registered contractor in the community. Rebates vary according to the type of unit you have installed. To be eligible you must have electric heat in a single family, condo or townhouse up to 3 stories high or a manufactured home.
The rebate program guidelines are as follows:
- For more in-depth details, visit Snohomish County Public Utilities District on this page.
- Speak with an experienced technician at Complete Mechanical to get an estimate for service or for questions about your current heating unit.
- Have the work completed by a PUD contractor to get an instant rebate.
- The contractor will submit your rebate application.
- PUD will review the documentation and provide an inspection, if necessary.
- PUD pays the rebate to the contractor.
The process couldn’t be any easier! Contact Complete Mechanical today at (206) 337-2360 to talk with the team about upgrading your heating system or to install an energy-efficient heat pump before the weather gets too cold. Enjoy heating and heat pump rebates in Snohomish County just in time for the holidays!