Is it time to replace your heating and air conditioning unit? Many newer models are much more energy efficient and cost surprisingly less than you might imagine. What about a ductless mini split heat pump system in Redmond? Let’s explore a little information about this innovative heating and cooling unit to see if it is right for you
- The cost of running a mini split heat pump varies depending on the climate where you live, where it is installed in the home, the energy type, and efficiency. For maximum effectiveness, the product must be used properly. Many studies have demonstrated that ductless units can save you up to $2,000 annually in energy expenses.
- Whether you plan to build a new house or are replacing your current heating and cooling system, a mini split unit can work for you. They do work best, however, in buildings that are well-insulated.
- Although your heat pump works year-round, it will operate daily with high efficiency with preventive maintenance and regular cleaning.
- Ductless mini split systems are available with filters and self-cleaning options to keep spores and bacteria out of your home. The air that goes into the device is purified before circulation. Periodically hand washing removable parts ensures that you breathe clean air. The fan on the inside of the unit dries the heat exchanger to prohibit the growth of bacteria.
- Appropriate for both hot and cold climates, the ductless mini split system works well to maintain comfortable temperatures indoors no matter what the weather is like outside.