It is quite an uncomfortable situation when your air conditioning stops cooling on a hot day, particularly for the elderly, very young children and those with medical conditions like asthma. We have come to depend on our air conditioning and heating system to maintain the comfort of our homes and businesses. Complete Mechanical provides effective and affordable air conditioning service in Lynnwood when you experience difficulties with your air conditioning.
Our technicians understand that finances are tight in today’s economy. We have often been called to residences and commercial establishments for a service call only to discover that a filter needed changing or some other simple fix, which can easily be remedied by the owner. When your air conditioning system is not operating as it should, check these items first before calling Complete Mechanical. It may save you valuable time and money.
- Look at the air conditioning filter. If it is dirty and clogged, replace it with a new one or clean it if it is reusable.
- Inspect the thermostat. Someone may possibly have turned the unit off or changed the temperature. Ensure that the unit is set to “cool.”
- Examine the breaker. Try turning it off and back on again.
- Observe the drain pan for excessive water.
- Scan the outside unit to determine if it has frozen or if the fan is running.
When you have narrowed down the trouble, it is time to call Complete Mechanical at (206) 337-2360 to schedule an appointment for air conditioning service in Lynnwood. We will locate the problem and solve it for you.